scissors, ruler, black marker, paintbrush, newspaper (to cover work surface)
1. Adults, help kids when using spray paint and primer.
2. On covered work surface, paint baking sheet with primer. Let dry. Adults, spray baking sheet on front and back Jade. Let dry. Paint wooden circles (aliens) bright green. Let dry.
3. Measure inside of baking sheet. Cut orange cardstock same-size as measured area. If using two squares, line up seams on center of baking sheet. Use Continuous Glue Lines to glue orange cardstock squares on baking sheet center.
4. Measure and cut 7-3/4"x9" star-print paper rectangle. Use Continuous Glue Lines to glue rectangle on center of baking sheet.
5. Use Craft Glue Dots to glue magnets on back of aliens.
6. For aliens' antennae, measure and cut eight 3" lengths from silver chenille stems. Insert orange pony bead on end of each silver length. Fold lengths in half; twist to secure. Use Mini Glue Dots to glue antennae on top of aliens.
7. Use Mini Glue Dots to glue wiggle eyes on center of each alien. Use black marker to draw outline and mouth on aliens.
8. For hanger, measure and cut 12" ribbon length. Thread ribbon ends through hole on baking tray; tie ends together.
9. Use alien magnets to hold notes, photos, or other info on memo board!