Key to Love
Key to Love
- Blank card, 5"x7"
- Print paper, 10" square
- Midwest Products Co., Inc., sheets: Basswood Strips, Cherry Colored PVC, Silver Mirror Styrene, Cellfoam 88
- Silver plastic-coated wired, 12" length
- Royal Rub-On Transfers: Kylie & Ethan Alphabet
- DecoArt Americana Acrylic Paints: Snow White
- Ellison Sizzix Machine and Dies: Hearts, Circle Skeleton Keys, Locks
- Paper glue
- scissors, ruler, paintbrush, newspaper (to cover work surface)
- 1. Measure and cut 5"x7" print paper rectangle. Glue rectangle on card front.
- 2. Use machine and Circles die to cut one heart from print paper. Glue heart on card front.
- 3. Measure and cut 1-1/2", 3-1/2", and 7" basswood strip lengths. On covered work surface, paint strips Snow White. Let dry. Glue strips on card front.
- 4. Use machine and Key die to cut one key and Locks die to cut one lock from silver styrene sheet. Remove coating on key and lock. Glue key and lock on card front.
- 5. Use machine and Hearts die to cut four hearts from cherry pvc sheet and cellfoam sheet.
- 6. Follow manufacturer's instructions to apply "LOVE" letters on cherry pvc hearts. Glue hearts on cellfoam hearts. Let dry. Glue hearts on basswood strip. Let dry.