size: 9" tall
- Recycled paper egg carton
- Acrylic paints: black, white, grey
- Craft glue
- ruler, scissors, paintbrush, newspaper (to cover work surface)
- 1. Cut off top of egg carton from bottom of egg carton. Cut bottom of egg carton into two sections: one with four egg cups, one with eight egg cups. Cut eight-cup section into pairs. Set aside.
- 2. Cut sides and end of top of egg carton. Use remaining cut portion for base.
- 3. Build inukshuk sculpture by gluing egg cup sections onto base. Create legs, body, arms, and head using cut egg cups.
- 4. For head, glue two egg cups together. Glue on top of body. Let dry.
- 5. On covered work surface, paint inukshuk white. Lightly paint grey. Let dry. To create "rock" texture, lightly brush surfaces with black paint. Let dry.