Pattern - Holly Jolly Elf Pull Card
- 1. Print out pattern. Transfer design onto cardstock. Cut face area from card. Fold card in half to measure 5"x8".
- 2. Use colored pencils to color in designs. Color in elf face on pull tab.
- 3. Use black marker to write "pull" on pull tab.
- 4. Use scanner and printer to copy photo of self or family member. Cut out photo to same-size as cut-out area on pull tab. Glue photo on pull tab.
- 5. Measure and cut white cardstock strip (to support pull tab). Position strip, along top fold of card and right side edge of card. Glue strip along top and bottom edges, leaving short sides unglued. Insert pull strip.