Pattern - Harold & The Purple Crayon Bank
- 1. Adults, help kids when using craft knife.
- 2. Print out patterns.
- 3. Use craft knife to cut 4" from tip of plastic-foam cone. Transfer slit pattern on side of oatmeal container (crayon body). Use craft knife to cut 1/4"x1-1/2" slit in side of crayon body (for coins).
- 4. Glue cone (crayon tip) on top of plastic lid. Let dry.
- 5. Cut crayon sign from white paper.
- 6. On covered work surface, paint crayon tip, crayon bottom, and sign Purple Cow. Let dry. Paint crayon body Lavender. Let dry.
- 7. Use black marker to write "crayon" on center of sign. Glue sign on crayon body.