Bella BLVD. Papers: Too Cute to Spook Collection Spooky Night, Cute Cuts, Jack a Glow, The Boo Crew, Full Moon, Itsy Bitsy Spider; Sophisticates Collection Sprinkles & Lace Apricot
Bella BLVD. Stickers: Too Cute to Spook Collection Alpha + Bits, Just Write Journaling Stickers, Miniature Stickers; Sophisticates Collection Quattrofina Milk & Oreo Cardstock Alphabet
Wilton Lollipop Sticks
Adhesives: paper adhesive, foam dots, liquid glue
paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil
1. Using photo as guide, choose stickers and die cuts from Alpha + Bits, Just Write Journaling Stickers, and Cute Cuts paper for arrangement. Adhere elements to lollipop sticks using liquid glue; let dry. Add word/shape stickers as desired. Decorate back side, as well. Let dry.
2. Mat photo on desired paper; adhere Trick or Treat die cut at top edge. Adhere photo to one stick and layered clouds to another; let dry. Adhere cloud to top of photo mat; let dry.
3. Create cardstock title block; embellish with stickers and die cuts. Adhere to basket with foam dots.
4. Fill basket with rocks, inserting sticks halfway through filling so they can be positioned as desired. Place tallest element at back and shorter elements at front.
1. Replace some characters with detail-cut photos of your kids in costume.