Pattern - Groovin' Guitar
- 1. Adults, help kids when using craft knife.
- 2. Measure and cut brown craft foam to cover wrapping paper tube. Measure and cut four brown craft foam rectangles to cover box sides. Apply foam glue on rectangles; press rectangles on paper tube (guitar arm) and box. Let dry. Use black marker to add details on guitar arm.
- 3. Use craft knife or scissors to hole on one short side of box (for guitar arm). Insert guitar arm in hole; spot glue edges. Use craft knife to cut mail slit behind guitar arm on short side of box.
- 4. Print and cut out patterns. Apply foam glue on guitar body, sound hole, and heart. Press pieces on side of box. Glue head stock on top of guitar arm. Let dry.
- 5. For guitar strings, measure and cut four 21" black yarn lengths. Glue ends of yarn lengths on top of guitar arm and across sound hole. Let dry.
- 6. Use black marker to add details below guitar strings and write name on heart.