Pattern - "Gator Love" Card & Love Letters:
- 1. Measure and cut 5"x8-1/2" bright green rectangle. Fold rectangle in half lengthwise, creating 2-1/2"x8" card.
- 2. Print and cut out pattern. Cut gator shape from folded bright green card. (Do not cut along folded top edge.)
- 3. For eyes, cut 1" bright green paper circle. Glue on gator head. Glue wiggle eye on eye.
- 4. For scales, cut 1/2"x5-1/2" olive green rectangle. Use curved decorative-edge scissors to trim long edge. Glue rectangle on gator back. Trim edge even with tail.
- 5. For teeth, cut two 1/2"x1-3/4" white rectangles. Use pinking shears to trim long edges. Glue straight edges of teeth inside mouth. For tongue, cut 1-1/4" red heart; glue inside mouth.
- 6. For swamp, cut 1"x8-1/2" lt. brown rectangle. Use curvy decorative-edge scissors to trim top edge. Glue swamp on back of gator legs.
- 7. Use black marker to outline body, draw jagged lines on gator legs, and draw nostrils on face.
- 8. Write "You're special, chomp, chomp!" on lime green rectangle. Carefully tear around rectangle edges. Glue rectangle inside card.