Pattern - Foldable Penguin Card
- 1. Print out pattern.
- 2. Measure and cut 4-1/4"x11" black paper rectangle. Round top edge of rectangle, following pattern. Measure and cut 3-1/2"x10" white paper rectangle. Trim top and bottom of rectangle, following dashed lines on pattern. Outline white rectangle (belly) with black marker. Glue belly on black rectangle (body).
- 3. Use pencil to measure and mark line 3" from top of head and 2" from bottom of body. Fold penguin on lines, with white belly facing out.
- 4. Use pencil to measure and mark lines 1-1/2" from above fold lines. Fold penguin on lines, with white belly facing in.
- 5. Use black marker to draw outline around feet. Glue feet on bottom of body.
- 6. For face, punch or cut two 1" pink paper circles (cheeks) and 1" orange paper square (beak). Fold beak diagonally in half. Use black marker to draw outline on cheeks and beak. Glue cheeks, beak, and wiggle eyes on face.
- 7. Use black marker to write saying on center of belly. Punch or cut 1" yellow paper star. Glue star on red paper; cut out star, creating red border. Glue star by saying.
- 8. Fold penguin card. Measure and cut 26" ribbon length. Wrap ribbon length around card; tie bow.
- 9. For tag, punch or cut 1-1/2" red paper circle and 1" yellow paper star. Glue star on red circle. Use black marker to outline circle and draw rays from star. Use hole punch to punch hole on tag; insert gold cording through hole; tie around ribbon bow. Knot ends.