Construction paper: white, lt. blue, dark blue, metallic silver
Silver ribbon, 10" length
Aleene's Fast Grab Tacky Glue
1. Cut four straws in half and two straws into quarters.
2. Measure and cut out two 2-1/2" and two 3-1/2" circles from construction paper. Measure and cut two 1-1/2" silver paper circles.
3. Glue medium circles on large circles and silver circles on medium circles.
4. Position one layered circle on work surface. Glue longer straw lengths evenly around circle. Glue shorter straw lengths between longer straw lengths. Measure and cut 1/2" circles from silver, white, or dk. blue paper. Glue circles on straw lengths.
5. For hanger, measure and cut 10" silver ribbon length. Loop and glue ribbon ends onto top of circle.
6. Glue remaining layered circle on center circle. Let dry.