Royal Rub-On Transfers: Music Scrapments, Block Monogram
DecoArt Dazzling Metallics Acrylic Paints: Glorious Gold, Ice Blue
Ellison Sizzix Machine and Dies: Music Notes, Primitive Stars, Fun Serif Lowercase Alphabet
scissors, ruler, paintbrush, newspaper (to cover work surface)
1. Measure and cut one 4-3/4" square and one 4-3/4"x6" rectangle from musical-print paper. Insert square in front of and rectangle in back of cd case.
2. Use machine and Alphabet dies to cut out "IKE" (for Eisenhower School) or other names or school initials from plywood sheet. On covered work surface, paint letters Ice Blue. Let dry. Glue letters on front of cd case.
3. Use machine and Stars die to cut two small stars from yellow cardstock. Paint both sides of stars Glorious Gold. Let dry. Glue stars on front of cd case.
4. Use machine and Music Notes die to cut three musical notes from striped-print paper. Glue notes on stars.
5. Glue saxophone sticker on front of cd case. Follow manufacturer's instructions to apply "jazzy" rub-on transfer onto cd case.
6. Follow manufacturer's instructions to apply "IKE" alphabet (or school name), rhythm, and musical note rub-on transfers onto cd.
1. To raise funds for your school jazz or concert band, make burned copies of your latest concert or event. Then have band members decorate cd cases and cd's for a fun keepsake for fans!