Pattern - Eensy Weensy Spider & Friends
- 1. Print and cut out patterns. Using photo as guide, cut puppet pieces from construction paper.
- 2. Use black marker to outline puppet pieces.
- 3. Use crayons to add details on puppets. Use black marker to draw eyes or adhere wiggle eyes on puppets.
- 4. Measure and cut two 1/4" blue toothpick lengths. Adhere lengths on blue hat (for beetle antennae).
- 5. Adhere each puppet shape together. Adhere puppets on center of craft sticks. Let dry.
- 1. Omit the craft sticks and design a mobile for baby's room using ribbon attached to a center paper circle.