Pattern - Cow Candy Holder
- 1. Adults, help kids when cutting bottle.
- 2. Wash and dry plastic bottle and lid. Use craft knife to cut out section on side of bottle (for candy).
- 3. On covered work surface, paint bottle (body) and four wooden spools (legs) white. Let dry.
- 4. Print and cut out pattern. Use black marker to draw nostrils on head.
- 5. Use sponge scrap to dot cow's head, body, and legs black. Paint lid black. Let dry.
- 6. Glue head on lid. Glue legs on bottom of body so cut portion is at top. Let dry.
- 7. Use craft knife or scissors point to cut small hole on back of body (for tail). Measure and cut 3" black yarn length. Thread yarn length through hole on body; knot ends on inside.
- 8. Measure and cut 6" ribbon length. Thread bell on ribbon length. Tie ribbon around neck.