- Recycled toilet paper tube
- Cardstock: pink, black
- DecoArt Americana Acrylic Paints: Bubblegum Pink, Santa Red
- Decorative-edge scissors
- Craft glue
- scissors, ruler, black marker, paintbrush, newspaper (to cover work surface)
- 1. For tray shape, cut toilet paper tube roll in half vertically. Cut one section in half lengthwise.
- 2. On covered work surface, paint outside of tray Bubblegum Pink or Santa Red. Let dry.
- 3. For heart ends, cut two 3" pink card stock hearts. Cut off heart points. Use black marker to draw dots on hearts and write "4U" or "B Mine." Use decorative-edge scissors to trim heart edges.
- 4. Glue heart ends on either side of tray. Let dry.
- 5. Measure and cut 2"x3" black cardstock rectangle. Glue black rectangle inside tray. Trim edges even or use decorative-edge scissors to trim edges.
- 6. Fill tray with treats or candies.