- Two unsharpened pencils
- Green yarn
- Craft foam, in assorted colors (or craft foam flower shapes)
- Ribbon, in two colors
- Round craft mirrors, two 1"
- Craft glue
- 1. Position two pencils together (stem). Use tape to hold together.
- 2. Cut flower shapes and petals from craft foam. Stack flower petals together. Glue flower shapes together, with points at center. Flower should have same shapes on front and back.
- 3. Glue round craft mirrors on center of flowers on either side.
- 4. Wrap stem with green yarn. Glue ends. Insert stem end in center of flower; glue flower on end. Let dry.