Pattern - Beverly the Bear
- 1. Print and cut out patterns. Use black marker to outline ears, mouth, and nose.
- 2. Measure and cut brown paper bag to cover box (head). Glue brown ears on manila ears and inner ears on ears. Let dry. Glue ears on sides of head.
- 3. Glue mouth and nose on face. Use black marker to draw mouth lines. Glue eyes on face.
- 4. On covered work surface, paint top 1/3 of wiggle eyes Mink Tan. Glue wiggle eyes on eyes and cheeks on face.
- 5. Measure and cut 12" craft boa length. Wrap and glue boa around top of face.
- 6. Measure and cut 8" ribbon length. Tie ribbon bow. Glue bow on bottom of face.