- Thick plywood sheet, 4"x12"
- Thin plywood sheet, 6"x12"
- Plaid fabric scrap, 5"x12"
- DecoArt Americana: Acrylic Paints: Bleached Sand, Snow White, Holly Green, Tomato Red; Dazzling Metallics: Glorious Gold; Snow-Tex
- Holiday-print ribbon, 14" length
- Red rhinestones, two
- Craft glue
- Ellison Sizzix Machine and Dies: Bigz Sassy Serif Alphabet, Essentials Alphabet Set, Witch Hat, Broom & Shoes
- scissors, ruler, craft stick or plastic knife, paintbrush, newspaper (to cover work surface)
Pattern - Believe Plaque
- 1. On covered work surface, paint thick plywood sheet (plaque) Bleached Sand. Let dry.
- 2. Use machine and Sassy Serif Alphabet dies to cut out B, L, and V from thin plywood sheet and plaid fabric scrap. Glue fabric letters onto plywood letters.
- 3. Use machine and Serif Essentials Alphabet dies to cut three e's and one "i" from plywood sheet. Paint letters Holly Green and Tomato Red. Let dry.
- 4. Use machine and Witch Shoes dies to cut two shoes from plywood sheet. Paint shoes Glorious Gold. Let dry.
- 5. Print out pattern. Cut hat from plywood sheet. Paint hat Tomato Red. Let dry. Use craft stick or plastic knife to apply snow medium onto fur trim and pom-pom on hat. Let dry.
- 6. Glue BELIEVE, Santa's hat, and Santa's shoes on plaque. Let dry.
- 7. For hanger, measure and cut ribbon into two 7' lengths. Loop and glue each ribbon length onto end of plaque. Let dry.