Design Master 534 Chartreuse TintIT Spray Paint
Art canvas, 12”x16”
Wood Letter of choice
Double stick tape
Fine sand paper
Newsprint or paper
1. Spray canvas and its sides with light coat of Chartreuse TintIT; let dry.
2. Spray more Chartreuse onto canvas so it pools on surface. Immediately wipe color from canvas with paper towels using circular motion to enhance texture of canvas. Reapply and wipe Chartreuse again as needed. Let dry.
3. Adhere strip of painter’s tape along edge of newsprint or paper. Firmly adhere to painted canvas to mask the lightest color band. Ensure tape’s edge is firmly adhered for a clean line. Evenly spray another coat of Chartreuse approximately 12”-15” away onto exposed canvas to deepen color for second color band as shown. Let dry.
4. Repeat Step 3 to deepen third gradient. Set aside for a few minutes then pull away painter’s tape. Let dry thoroughly.
5. Sand wood initial and remove dust. Closely spray Chartreuse onto wood initial and its sides so it pools on surface. Immediately wipe color from wood initial with paper towels using circular motion to enhance wood grain. Let dry.
6. Apply double stick tape to backside of wood initial and adhere to canvas as shown.