DecoArt Media Shimmer Misters: White, Primary Yellow, Turquoise
DecoArt Media Gesso: White, Quinacridone Gold
DecoArt Americana Decor Chalky Finish Paint, Everlasting
Stampendous: Wired Grillager Stamps
Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz Honeycomb Layered Stencil
Black ink pad
Xyron: Creative Station, Adhesive Dots
toothbrush, palette, palette knife, scissors, paper towels, container of water
1. Paint 4"x12" canvas with white gesso; let dry completely.
2. Adhere Banner Border Strips to short edges of canvas. Adhere Birds & Ivy and "Family" laser cuts to middle of canvas. Adhere flowers with adhesive dots around Birds & Ivy laser cuts. Place tissue tape on canvas as desired. Paint over all pieces with Chalky Finish Paint using paintbrush. Allow to dry completely.
3. Spray top and sides of canvas with Primary Yellow Shimmer Mist; let dry. Repeat with Turquoise Shimmer Mist; let dry. Repeat again with White Shimmer Mist; let dry.
4. Apply White Gesso randomly on top of dry canvas using honeycomb stencil and palette knife.
5. Stamp Wired Grillager randomly on canvas using black ink. Paint over "Family" laser cut with Chalky Finish Paint.
6. Paint lightly over entire canvas including flowers and letter with Quinacridone Gold. Wipe excess off randomly with paper towel and let dry.
7. Spatter dry canvas with Chalky Finish Paint using toothbrush; let dry.
8. Fussy cut butterflies from patterned paper. Layer together and adhere at body. Fold top layer of butterfly wings and adhere bottom layer randomly to top of dry canvas.