- Grafix Frisket Film
- Factory Direct Crafts Flat Bottomed Unfinished Wood Eggs 2”, 2-1/2”
- Mini pompoms
- Die cutting machine
- Papertrey Ink Tremendous Treats Valentine Dies
- My Favorite Things Die-namics Pierced Circle STAX Dies
- Ranger Distress Ink: Mustard Seed, Seedless Preserves, Picked Raspberry, Salty Ocean, Mowed Lawn, Wild Honey
- Ranger: Ink Blending Tool, Mini Ink Blending Foam Pads
- fine tipped pen, scissors or paper trimmer
- 1. Die cut Frisket Film into desired shapes. Cut shapes by hand or cut strips of film using paper trimmer.
- 2. Press cut film onto eggs and make sure edges are sealed down tight. Sponge ink onto eggs starting with the lightest color. Continue adding die cut film and sponging more ink in color of choice.
- 3. Add details to eggs using a fine tipped pen. Adhere mini pompom for embellishment.
- 1. Add a gloss varnish if desired to create a shiny finish. If you don't want the wood grain to show, paint the egg with Gesso or primer first. Instead of dye ink, try sponging acrylic craft paint over the masks.