Hobnail hanging jars, two
Wood letters to spell JOY
Artificial branches, three
Artificial variegated holly, two
Artificial cedar, one
Design Master TintIT Spray Dye: Strawberry, Chartreuse
Double stick adhesive
1. Wash exterior of jar with soap and water to remove any residue or dirt. Remove hangers.
2. Protect surface area with newspaper or drop cloth.
3. Starting at the base, evenly spray TintIT color of choice all around jar. Move up the jar as each band of color is applied. Leave top area unsprayed as shown. Let dry. Apply 1-2 more coats to deepen the color. Let dry between coats.
4. Reattach hangers and arrange jars with holiday greenery and candles as shown.
5. To stain wood letters, closely spray TiniT Chartreuse to wet wood surface. Immediately wipe color into the wood using paper towels. Be sure to apply to sides as well. Spray another light coat 12” away to even out the color. Each additional coat of TintIT will deepen the color. Apply as many coats needed to achieve desired look. Let dry.
6. Adhere letters to wall with double stick adhesive.
Metal bird figures are misted with Strawberry TintIT creating a complementary red metallic finish. After the holiday, the color finish can be removed from the glass with Design Master’s Mess Master or a solvent cleaner. Then, choose a new color for the next season!