Pattern - Double-Heart Arrow Frame
- 1. Print out full-size patterns. Cut patterns and trace onto foam, leaving 1/2" between each pattern. Use Foam Cutter to cut out shapes. Keep blade perpendicular to table for straight edges. Score lightly first and then press more firmly to cut deeper with several passes of blade.
- 2. Smooth cut edges as needed with scrap piece of foam. Slightly round sharp edges and corners by pressing foam shapes onto table to compress foam.
- 3. In well-ventilated area, spray each of following with two light coats: wooden frame Crema; wooden dowel Graphite; large heart Peony; small heart Wisteria; arrow tip and feathers Beach. Let dry.
- 4. Distress frame and wooden dowel with sandpaper. Insert photo into frame.
- 5. Use pencil to make small starter holes in bottom of arrow tip, top of feather, and through small heart for dowel. Gently twist dowel into small heart and 1/2" into starter holes.
- 6. Reposition hearts onto frame and adhere using glue gun. Adhere arrow against large heart where they touch.
- 1. If there's a need to spot paint any white areas on the heart, spray Ubermatte into paper cup and touch up with small brush. Clean brush with Mess Master or cleaning solvent.