Pattern - Terra Cotta Fox
- 1. Basecoat both pots Harvest Orange using 1/2" flat; let dry. Apply second coat if needed. Paint rim of larger pot Lime Tree; let dry.
- 2. Paint daisy-style flowers around rim of smaller pot White using loaded liner. Begin petal stroke at tip of petal and pull toward flower center. Let flowers dry. Dip paintbrush handle tip in King's Gold; dot flower centers. Let dry. Paint blades of grass Palm Leaf on green rim of larger pot using loaded liner. Let dry.
- 3. Positioning base to base, adhere smaller pot to larger pot using craft glue. Let dry completely.
- 4. Print out full-size patterns. Cut tail and ears from craft foam. Paint tail and ears Harvest Orange, leaving white tip of tail unpainted. Let dry.
- 5. Draw heart shape across both pots for cheeks and chest. Paint heart White; let dry. Apply second coat if needed for opaque coverage. Erase any pencil lines.
- 6. Paint eyes, nose, mouth, ear tips, and legs Black using liner. Let dry.
- 7. Adhere tail and ears to body using craft glue.