1. Tear print paper into various shapes. Adhere paper to canvas using Matte Medium. Apply coat of Matte Medium on papers using flat.
2. Paint entire canvas surface Hansa Yellow using flat. While still wet, paint perimeter Green Gold.
3. Position stencil over painted surface. Pounce stencil Cobalt Turquoise Hue using sponge. Reposition stencil, repeating pattern as desired, until center of canvas is stenciled with random numbers. Let dry.
4. Print out full-size patterns. Transfer branch onto canvas using transfer paper and stylus.
5. Dab paint dots across surface in random colors using pencil eraser. Paint branch across surface Burnt Umber using round. Transfer bird onto canvas.
6. Paint bird (1:3) mixture of Quinacridone Magenta + Titanium White using flat. Paint wings and belly Quinacridone Magenta using round. Paint beak Hansa Yellow and bird's feet Burnt Umber using liner. Outline beak and paint eyes Cobalt Turquoise Hue using liner. Paint cheeks (1:5) mixture of Quinacridone Magenta + Titanium White using round. Drybrush canvas edges Burnt Umber using flat.
7. Paint birdcage lines Burnt Umber using round and photo as guide. Cut crown from print paper; adhere to canvas. Adhere rhinestones at tips of crown using adhesive. Outline bird and birdcage with oil pastels as desired.