Design Master (dmcolor.com)
Natural bottle brush trees, with a few rose gold accents, create an effectively simple holiday display.
- Natural wood hanging boxes: 6”x6”x4”, 8”x8”x4”
- Miniatures: hard plastic reindeer, two sizes; birch branch rounds; sisal trees, assorted sizes, eight
- Laser-cut wooden word: NOEL
- Design Master Premium Metals Rose Gold Spray
- Glue gun
- sandpaper, large cardboard box
- 1. Size is 14-1/2" tall.
- Winter Shadowbox
- 1. Lightly smooth rough edges of hanging boxes with sandpaper.
- 2. Stack and hot glue frames together as shown.
- 3. Place wooden word, reindeer and half of sisal trees in large box; spray paint Rose Gold. Let dry.
- 4. Glue word to edge of box frames as shown.
- 5. Glue some trees to miniature birch rounds to create variety of heights. Glue trees within boxes as shown.
- 6. Place and glue reindeer within boxes.
- 7. For step-by-step photo tutorial, visit dmcolor.com/winter-shadowbox/.
- 1. For a stronger pop of color, spray paint wooden boxes Rose Gold or another Design Master shade before assembling display.