Craft Marketing Connections, Inc.
- FloraCraft Make It: Fun project featuring Dow STYROFOAM Brand Foam Eggs: 2-1/2”, seven; 3”, three; scrap
- Clear glass vases: 2-3/8”x6-1/2”, 6-1/2”x8”
- Clear rhinestones: 1/8” diameter, 120; 3/8” diameter, 60
- White polka dot tulle ribbon, 6”-wide, 28” length
- Artificial grass bush, 20” tall
- FloraCraft Design It: Foam Cutter, Wire Cutter
- Design Master ColorTool Spray Color: Tangerine, Turquoise, Fuchsia Bright
- DecoArt Craft Twinkles Crystal Acrylic Glitter Paint
- Adhesives: Elmer’s CraftBond Quick Dry Glue, glue gun and sticks
- newspaper (to cover work surface) cardboard box, paintbrush, toothpicks, tweezers
- 1. Set one small egg aside. Use Foam Cutter to cut eggs in half lengthwise, creating 12 small and six large halves. Discard one large egg half. Insert toothpicks into cut edges of large egg halves. Insert other end into scrap foam to hold in place while spraying. Spray five large egg halves with three coats of Tangerine. Let dry. Repeat process to spray six small egg halves Turquoise and six small egg halves Fuchsia Bright. Let dry. (Note: The remaining unpainted egg will hold grass arrangement.) Before removing toothpicks, apply Crystal glitter paint on eggs using paintbrush.
- 2. Beginning at bottom of small vase, adhere Tangerine egg half vertically to outside of vase using glue gun. Adhere another Tangerine egg half next to first with edges touching. Repeat adhering eggs around vase until bottom of vase is covered.
- 3. For second row, adhere cut edges of six Turquoise egg halves on top of Tangerine eggs. For third row, adhere six Fuchsia Bright egg halves on top of Turquoise eggs.
- 4. Adhere 12 rhinestones randomly on top of each Tangerine egg using tweezers and quick-dry glue. Adhere 20 small rhinestones on each Fuchsia Bright egg in chevron (zigzag) pattern.
- 5. Cut apart grass bush into sprigs using Wire Cutter. Spot glue and insert unpainted whole egg into small vase on side. Insert grass springs into egg. Insert small vase into larger vase. Wrap tulle around larger vase; knot ends.