Girl's Desk Set
size: frame, fits 4"x6" photo
- Wooden accessories: frame; pencil holder; jumbo clothespin
- Patterned: The Presidio; Posey
- Chipboard: scroll photo corners; Mint alphabet
- White acrylic paint
- Matte découpage medium
- 1. Disassemble clothespin. Paint wooden items and chipboard photo corners white; let dry.
- 2. Using photo as guide, cut and adhere patterned paper to wooden items using découpage medium; let dry. Apply second coat to all surfaces; let dry.
- 3. Adhere photo corners and letters as shown.
- 1. Great gift for almost anyone - new parent, teacher, coach, teenager, grandparent, and more.
- 2. Découpage paper pieces onto plain file folders for even more options.