Pattern - White Christmas Potpourri
- 1. Wash and dry hurricane. Tape off under lip of hurricane for lettering guideline.
- 2. Use tape as guideline to line top of "J" stencil; tape to hurricane. Lightly sponge paint stencil openings. Let dry and repeat.
- 3. Reposition stencil and line up "O" stencil next to "J". Stencil in same way. Repeat for "Y".
- 4. Position and tape Elegant Fleur de Lis stencil as desired. Stencil in same way as lettering.
- 5. Let paint cure for 10 days before washing.
- 1. Reuse stencils for other holiday (and everyday) projects, including journals, frames, gift bags and boxes, wall hangings, and more.