Pattern - Gingerbread Cookie Tin
- 1. Tape off rims; apply Glass & Tile Medium. Let dry. Paint lid and bottom Grey Sky. Sponge paint Light French Blue. Shade bottom rim French Grey Blue.
- 2. Print and cut out pattern. Transfer pattern to lid.
- 3. Paint gingerbread Terra Cotta; shade Russet. Paint nose Burnt Sienna. Dry brush cheeks, paint roof and stencil bird Rookwood Red. Highlight birds and roof Fiery Red; shade Black Plum. Paint scarf Light Avocado; highlight Celery Green; shade Plantation Pine. Paint beads and stencil birdhouse Camel; shade Honey Brown. Paint stems of pine boughs Terra Cotta, and pine needles Plantation Pine and Celery Green. Dot holly berries and paint checks on birdhouse and lines on scarf Rookwood Red. Paint fringe on scarf Plantation Pine and Rookwood Red; dot Plantation Pine. Paint holes on birdhouse and eyes Lamp Black. Randomly stencil snowflakes and snow, paint frosting lines, highlight birdhouse holes and dot eyes and cheeks Light Buttermilk.
- 4. Use black fine-tip permanent marker to draw mouth and bird's legs.
- 5. Apply sealer.
- 1. Use these patterns on gift bags, too.