Pattern - Elegant Tussy Mussy
Pattern - Cone Ornament
- Tussy Mussy
- 1. Print and cut out pattern. Cut cone from watercolor paper.
- 2. Follow manufacturer's instructions to spray one side of cone Brushed Metallic Champagne. Lightly mist artificial greenery with all colors. Spray roses and leaves Silver Roil Metallic. Spray trims and frame Brushed Metallic Champagne.
- 3. Wrap watercolor paper into cone shape; clamp and hot glue edges to secure. Remove clamp when dry.
- 4. Cut 16" length from 1/4" trim. Hot glue one ends to each side of cone. Fill cone with spray greens and roses. Wrap sprayed trim around top edge of cone; trim excess and hot glue to cone.
- 5. Use computer to print "Merry Christmas" on card stock; trim and glue inside frame.
- 6. Cut two 6" lengths from braided woven trim; hot glue to center of cone. Hot glue frame to cone covering trim.
- Cone Ornament
- 1. Print and cut out pattern. Trace cone onto wrong side of fabric; cut out.
- 2. Fold hem to wrong side of bottom, and one side edge, of cone cover; press.
- 3. Wrap fabric around cone; pin. Hot glue fabric to cone.
- 4. Lightly mist artificial greenery with all colors. Place small amount of Spanish moss onto top of cone. Insert sprayed greens into top of cone.
- 5. For hanger, cut 16" length from gold braid. Pin one end onto each side of cone; glue to secure.
- 6. Wrap fur trim around top of cone, covering hanger ends; trim excess and hot glue in place.
- 7. Wrap and hot glue beaded and braided trims around bottom edge of ornament.