Floral Headband & Ballet Flats
- Plastic or metal headband
- Ballet flats
- Off-white heavy canvas, 12”x12”
- Gray or silver ribbon
- Assorted pearls
- Tulip Soft Fabric Paint: Matte Glacier White, Petal Pink, Marine Blue; Metallic Platinum
- Tulip Fashion Glitter Bond and Silver Fine Jewel Fashion Glitter
- Aleene’s Original Tacky Glue
- masking tape or painter’s tape, scissors, pencil, fabric or paper scraps, paintbrush, newspaper (to cover work surface)
- 1. Mix Glacier White with a few drops of Petal Pink until desired "blush" shade is achieved.
- 2. Paint one-third of canvas blush, one-third Marine Blue, and remaining one-third Platinum. Let dry.
- 3. Lightly draw simple flower shapes on back of blush and blue sections, varying sizes and shapes. Cut out.
- 4. Cut simple leaf shapes from Platinum canvas.
- 5. Adhere ribbon to one end of headband and wrap ribbon around headband until covered, securing occasionally with glue. Let dry.
- 6. Mask off shoe sole edges with tape. Paint Glitter Bond on small section of shoe and apply glitter, repeating until shoe is covered. Tap off excess over scrap fabric or paper. Repeat with other shoe and let dry. Remove tape.
- 7. Adhere painted flowers and leaves to shoes and headband. Accent with pearls and ribbon as desired.