- Old chandelier
- Old jewelry
- Metallic paints (two or three complementary shades)
- Coordinating wire, 24-gauge
- Coordinating organdy ribbon, 3/4”
- Needle-nose pliers
- Painter’s tape
- 1. Tape off wiring. Follow manufacturer's instructions to apply primer.
- 2. Use small sponge to paint chandelier. Remove tape and let dry.
- 3. Find a place to hang chandelier while you work. Use wire to attach jewelry to chandelier. Use ribbon to conceal wired areas.
- 1. Instead of all pearl jewelry, try a specific color scheme such as purple and lavender. Depending on the chandelier, you may want to try something really bright and funky with jewelry from the 60's and 70's. Just have fun!