- Midwest Products Co.: Cellfoam 88, 8”x11”: 0.394” thick; 1/8” thick; Basswood strips: 1/16”x1/4”x3-7/8”, two; 1/16”x1/4”x3-3/16”
- Color Theory paper collection*, 12”x12”: Green Bandwidth; Black Bandwidth; Black Botanical; Blue Geode; Pink Bandwidth; Pink Botanical; Yellow Heredity
- Photo Corner Stickers*: Blue Essentials; Green Essentials
- Ribbons*: Pink; Blue; Black; Yellow; Green Sashes
- Mini brads: lt. green; blue
- Eyelets, 1/8”: blue, three; green
- Stamped Black Rub-Ons (1714) (Autumn Leaves)
- Dee’s Designs Distressed Effects Rub-ons (My Mind’s Eye)
- Creative Versa-Tool with hot tip knife (Walnut Hollow)
- Eyelet setter and hammer
- Hole punch, 1/8”
- Paper piercer
- Rotary cutting tool, acrylic ruler, and mat
- Micro-tip scissors
- Permanent adhesives (Beacon Adhesives): Fabri-Tac; Gem-Tac
- *Products by KI Memories, Inc.
- 1. Use rotary cutter, ruler, and mat to cut the following paper rectangles: 5-1/2"x7" Yellow Heredity; 2"x4-1/2" Blue Geode; 1-1/2"x7" Pink Botanical; 1/16"x4-1/4" Pink Bandwidth; 1-1/4"x3-3/4" Green Bandwidth; 7"x1-9/16" Black Bandwidth; 1-1/16"x5-1/4" Black Botanical.
- 2. Mark 2-1/2"x3-1/2" rectangle on back of Yellow Heredity rectangle centered from sides and 2" from bottom; cut out. Mark and cut 1"x2-3/4" notch from top of Blue Geode rectangle, 1" from left side. Mark and cut a piece from Pink Botanical paper, 7/8" from left side and 2" from bottom.
- 3. Follow Creative Versa-Tool with hot knife manufacturer's instructions to cut 5-1/2"x7" rectangle from 0.394"-thick foam sheet. Place yellow paper over foam piece with edges flush; use same tool to cut frame opening from foam rectangle. Cut 3-7/8"x4" rectangle from 1/8"-thick foam.
- 4. Glue paper rectangles to frame as shown. Embellish frame with ribbons as shown. Punch four holes in frame as shown; attach eyelets. Add fabric glue to backs of photo corner stickers; adhere to frame. Use paper piercer to make hole through each photo corner and paper; attach brads. Thread coordinating ribbons through eyelets; knot and secure with Gem-Tac. Apply rub-on letters for name.
- 5. Use Fig. 1 as guide to glue wooden strips to sides and bottom of back frame opening, 1/8" from opening sides. Glue 1/8" foam piece over wooden pieces to secure photo. Position yellow frame over foam piece with edges flush; glue. For hanger, cut 10" pink striped twill length; glue ends to frame back.