Pattern - Winter Welcome Sign
- 1. Size is 6"x24".
- 1. Print and cut out pattern. Drill holes in sign as shown. Basecoat sign Christmas Green.
- 2. For faces, basecoat plastic-foam balls White. Drybrush cheeks Bright Red. Adhere noses and eyes to faces. Use black fine-tip permanent marker to draw mouths.
- 3. For bodies, lightly stuff mittens with fiberfill. Adhere heads to bodies.
- 4. For scarves, cut four 1-1/2"x12" strips from flannel; wrap around necks. Create fringe on short ends of scarves. Adhere two black buttons to each blue mitten and two red buttons to each black mitten.
- 5. Transfer lettering to sign; trace with white marker and outline with black marker. Thread wire through holes; twist ends at back to secure. Adhere snowmen to sign and snowflakes to bodies and sign.