Pattern - Valentine Candle Jar
- 1. Print and cut out pattern. Tape pattern to underside of leading blank; trace lines with leading. Repeat for two "sets" of hearts. Let dry 1-2 hours.
- 2. Follow manufacturer's instructions to fill in: one heart Tickled Pink; two hearts Fuchsia; two hearts Burgundy Blast. (Note: Use pin to pop large air bubbles.) Fill in candle holder lid with Burgundy Blast; let dry 24 hours.
- 3. Carefully peel hearts from blank; apply to jar. Cut three 12" lengths from ribbon; tie around jar and trim ends at angle. Adhere buttons over knot; let dry. Insert candle holder into jar and candle into holder.
- Other Options
- 1. Place hearts on window, mirror, vase, or any glass surface.
- 2. Make other holiday decorations in same way. Use coloring book pictures as patterns.