Pattern - Cardinal Wreath
- 1. Use serrated knife to distress top surface of wreath by randomly making cut and slits in STYROFOAM.
- 2. In a well-ventilated area, protect work surface with newspapers. Follow manufacturer's instructions to lightly spray all bards of wreath with Basil. Use Moss Green to darken outside edges. Let dry.
- 3. Spray one side of chipboard pieces Super Silver. Let dry. Lightly spray all pieces with Silver Glitter. Let dry.
- 4. Print and cut out pattern. Trace outline of cardinal pattern onto heavy cardboard or chipboard; cut out with craft knife. Spray bird Cinnabar. Let dry. Apply glitter glue and red glitter to both sides of bird. Shake off excess glitter.
- 5. Bend paper clip and insert into back of wreath for hanger, secure with glue gun.
- 6. Glue chipboard pieces and cardinal to wreath as shown. Hang wreath on door or wall.
- 1. Spray wreath using different colors and chipboard pieces for other holidays.
- 2. Use as centerpiece for your holiday table by placing chipboard items upright on wreath rather than flat.