Pattern - Mom's Special Bloom
- 1. On covered work surface, paint flower pot pink. Paint dowel light green. Let dry.
- 2. Adhere green tissue paper around foam ball using tacky glue. Let dry. Press ball firmly inside pot. Insert end of dowel into center of ball. Remove dowel; apply tacky glue into hole and reinsert dowel. Let dry.
- 3. Tie polka dot ribbon bow around top of pot. Adhere heart rhinestone on bow using tacky glue. Let dry.
- 4. Print out patterns onto copy paper. Cut out patterns; trace patterns onto craft foam and cut out.
- 5. Adhere leaves onto dowel. Assemble flower and adhere onto top of dowel. Adhere gold gems to every other petal. Let dry.
- 6. Trim 3-1/8" circle around photo. Adhere photo on center of flower. Let dry.
- 1. Spray a light coat of clear sealer on flower and photo.