Doorknob Curtain Tiebacks
Recycle an old doorknob set to create your own unique, yet elegant, curtain tiebacks.
- White doorknob set, 5-1/2” long
- Delta Texture Magic Dimensional Paints: Country Red, Eucalyptus, White, Almond
- Delta: Easy-Grip Spreaders, Easy-Twist Detail Tips
- Stencil adhesive spray
- Small rose stencil
- newspaper (to cover work surface)
- 1. Cover work surface. Apply stencil adhesive to back of stencil; position on doorknob.
- 2. Combine small amount of Country Red and White to create soft rose color. Apply small amount of rose mixture and White directly to stencil. Use pointed spreader to spread paint over stencil, blending colors. Clean spreader.
- 3. In same way, use Eucalyptus to paint leaves. Remove stencil.
- 4. Mix small amount of Almond and White; use mixture and small dot tip to apply dots around rose.
- 5. Repeat Steps 1-4 for remaining doorknob.