Pattern - Cross Window Hanging
- 1. Measure and cut 5"x7" rectangle from craft plastic (hanger).
- 2. Follow Fig. 1 to draw cross and squiggle lines with leading on hanger.
- 3. Apply color to hanger as follows: Bright Blue (1), Bright Green (2), Magenta Rose (3), Purple (4), Amber (5). Use toothpick to pop air bubbles. Let dry for 48 hours.
- 4. Use embroidery needle to punch holes on either side of hanger.
- 5. Thread one wire end through hole and twist end. Thread beads onto wire as desired. Thread other wire end through remaining hole and twist ends closed.
- 1. Create other hangings with doves, olive branches, or fish by drawing basic shapes with leading.