- Canvas, 8”x10”
- Midwest Products: Cellfoam; Birch Plywood, 1/64”-thick; PVC sheets: clear, green
- Royal Rub-On Transfers: Snowmen & Birds, Snowflakes Border, Winter Is Coming
- DecoArt Americana Acrylic Paints: Hauser Dk. Green, Snow White, Soft Lilac
- DecoArt: Spray Matte; Snow-Tex
- Silver plastic-coated wire, 18” length
- Sponge scrap
- Newspaper (to cover work surface)
- 1. On covered work surface, paint canvas Soft Lilac. Let dry. Use paintbrush to dab canvas Snow White. Let dry.
- 2. For frame, measure and cut 3"x5" plywood rectangle; cut out inside. Paint frame Soft Lilac. Let dry. Measure and cut 3"x5"clear PVC rectangle. Glue rectangle on inside of frame.
- 3. Cut two tree designs from plywood. Paint trees Hauser Dk. Green. Let dry.
- 4. Cut tree designs from green PVC and cellfoam. Layer trees together; wrap silver wire around trees. Twist ends on back.
- 5. Insert photo on back of frame. Glue frame edges on canvas. Using photo as guide, glue trees on canvas.
- 6. Follow manufacturer's instructions to apply rub-on transfers onto frame and canvas.
- 7. Use sponge scrap to apply snow paint along edges of canvas. Let dry.