Create a spooky entrance for trick-or-treaters while safely lighting the pathway to your door. It's quick, simple, and can be ready in time for Halloween night!
- Orange game cones, four (purchased at dollar store)
- Battery-operated tea lights, four
- Black acrylic paint
- Black marker
- newspaper (to cover work surface)
Pattern - Walkway Lights
- 1. Print and cut out patterns. Trace around pattern pieces to transfer designs onto cones using black marker.
- 2. On covered work surface, paint designs black. For pumpkin, paint outline and details only. Let dry.
- 3. Insert battery-operated tea light under cone.
- 1. Use glow-in-the-dark acrylic paint to add details or paint in designs!
- 2. Create fun "witch hats" by painting cones black and adding glow-in-the-dark highlights!