Pattern - Snowmen in Hats
- 1. For nose, cut tip from chopstick. On covered work surface, paint tip orange. Let dry. (Use remaining part of chopstick to hold plastic-foam ball when decorating.) Push nose into 3" ball (head).
- 2. Glue wiggle eyes on head. For cheeks, cut 1" ball in half. Glue cheeks on head. Use sponge scrap and pink powdered blush to blush cheeks.
- 3. Print and cut out patterns. Cut hats from felt. Roll Santa hat into cone; glue on top of head. See photo to create hats in style of choice. Decorate hats with embellishments as desired.
- 4. For scarf, measure and cut 1"x12" felt strip. Wrap and glue scarf below head.
- 5. Use scissors to snip small hole in hat. For hanger, measure and cut 10" ribbon length. Thread ribbon through hole in hat; tie ends together.