Snow Paint Kit
- White plastic bucket (with handle), 6”
- Plastic spray bottles, 4-1/2”
- Plastic condiment bottles
- Food coloring
- DecoArt Americana Acrylic Paints: Lamp Black, Baby Pink, Canyon Orange
- DecoArt: Freshly Fallen Snow; Glamour Dust; Duraclear Varnish
- Orange ribbon, 1/2 yd.
- Print paper, scrap
- Foam snowman stamp, small
- Craft glue
- Hole punch
- Wax paper
- Sponge scrap
- Black permanent marker
- Newspaper (to cover work surface)
- 1. On covered work surface, pour Lamp Black on wax paper. Dab snowman stamp into paint; stamp around spray bottle. Let dry. Use sponge scrap to apply snow paint around bottom of each spray bottle. While still wet, sprinkle with glitter. Let dry.
- 2. For bucket and condiment bottle, paint eyes and smile Lamp Black, nose Canyon Orange, and cheeks Baby Pink. Let dry. Add Lamp Black highlights on nose.
- 3. For tag, measure and cut 3"x3-1/2" print paper rectangle. Measure and cut 2-3/4"x3-1/4" turquoise card stock rectangle. Glue turquoise rectangle on print rectangle.
- 4. Use black marker to write "SNOW ARTIST" and outline edges on tag. Use hole punch to punch hole on edge of tag. Measure and cut 12" ribbon length. Tie tag on side of bucket.
- 5. Apply sealer on sides of bucket and bottles. Let dry.
- 6. For each condiment bottle (writer) and spray bottle, mix food coloring with water. Paint snow as desired!
- 1. Adults, help kids when using sealer.