1. Machine wash and dry bag. Stuff bag with newspaper.
2. On covered work surface, spray bags as follows: bee Lemon Peel; bird Petunia, Grape, and Royal Blue; frog Lime, Lemon Peel, and Petunia. Let dry. Remove newspaper from bags.
3. For creatures, trace on bags as follows: 4" oval (bee's body) and two hearts (bee's wings); 4" circle (bird); 5" circle (frog's face) and two 2" circles (frog's eyes).
4. Paint as follows: bee's stripes and face Ebony, bee's wings Glacier White, bird's body Cool Blue, bird's beak Sunshine Yellow, frog's face Holiday Green, frog's eyes Glacier White. Let dry.
5. Outline shapes with Ebony. Paint bee's antennae and frog's mouth and nostrils Ebony. Let dry.
6. Use alphabet stamps and Ebony to stamp "Bee Green," "Save Trees," "Recycle," and "Its easy being Green" on bags. Let dry. Use garden leaf stamp and Holiday Green to stamp leaves around bird. Use sponge scrap to dab paint onto stamp; press stamp firmly on bag.