Pattern - Penguins & Igloo
- 1. Print and cut out patterns. Cut igloo from block. Glue igloo entrance on back of igloo.
- 2. On covered work surface, use sponge scrap to apply snowtex on igloo. Use toothpick to make lines on igloo. Let dry.
- 3. Paint base of igloo Baby Blue; while still wet, sprinkle with glitter. Let dry.
- 4. Cut handles from wooden spoons. Transfer design onto spoons (penguins). Paint spoons Lamp Black, face and stomachs Warm White, cheeks Baby Pink, and beaks Bright Orange.
- 5. Paint wooden rectangle (sign) Warm White. Let dry. Paint border True Red. Let dry. Add Festive Green outline to border. Let dry.
- 6. Use black marker to add details on sign and penguins.
- 7. Glue igloo on base, sign on igloo, and wings on penguins. Glue pom-poms (snowballs) on base. Tie ribbon bows; glue on penguins. Glue penguins on base.