Glue Dots International
size: 6" square
- Adhesive-back notepad
- Jumbo wooden sticks, 11
- Wooden alphabet letters
- Acrylic paints: white, green, yellow, blue
- Ribbon, 30” length
- Glue Dots International: Mini Glue Dots, Craft Glue Dots
- Newspaper (to cover work surface)
- 1. On covered work surface, paint eight wooden sticks and alphabet letters white. Let dry. Paint four white wooden sticks green and four white wooden sticks yellow. Paint alphabet letters blue. Let dry.
- 2. Position green and yellow wooden sticks side by side. Position three unpainted sticks horizontally across back of green and yellow wooden sticks. Remove three wooden sticks and press Craft Glue Dots along back of each stick. Press sticks onto back of green and yellow sticks.
- 3. Turn wooden square over. Press Mini Glue Dots on back of each alphabet letter. Press letters on front of wooden square.
- 4. On center of square, use Craft Glue Dots to secure note pad. Press firmly.
- 5. For hanger, measure and cut 10" ribbon length. Press Craft Glue Dot on each ribbon end. Press ribbon ends on back of wooden square.
- 6. Measure and cut 20" ribbon length. Tie ribbon into bow. Use Craft Glue Dot to press bow on top of hanger.