Pattern - Lizzie The Lizard
- 1. Use plastic knife to cut small piece from plastic-foam ball (head). Cut two small circles from one side of foam ball (for eyes).
- 2. On covered work surface, paint head green. Let dry.
- 3. Print and cut patterns. Measure and cut green craft foam to cover sides and top of tissue box (body). Glue green craft foam on body. Use scissors to cut slit in top of body (for letters).
- 4. Center and glue body on legs pattern. Let dry.
- 5. Glue head on front of body and tongue on front of head. Glue wiggle eyes on head in cut-out circles.
- 6. For spots, cut 1/2", 1", and 2" circles from craft foam colors of choice. Glue spots on body as desired.
- 7. Use black marker to draw eyebrows, nostrils, and mouth.