Pattern - Heavenly Greeter
- 1. Print and cut out patterns. Use Hot Knife to cut patterns from plastic-foam and cut 1-3/4" ball (head) in half. (Save other half for future project.)
- 2. On covered work surface, paint wings Snow White, dress and sleeves Indian Turquoise, face and two 1" balls (hands) Flesh Tone. Let dry. Lightly brush cheeks Bubblegum Pink and dress, wings, and sleeves Desert Turquoise. Let dry.
- 3. Glue head on top of wings and dress under head. Glue hands on ends of sleeves. Let dry.
- 4. Glue hair on top of head.
- 5. Measure and cut two 6" ribbon lengths. Glue ribbon lengths around bottom of dress. Measure and cut 6" ribbon length. Tie length into bow; glue below head.
- 6. Glue flowers on angel. Let dry. For hanger, glue white ribbon length on back of angel. Let dry.
- 1. Adults, help kids when using cutting kit.