Pattern - Goodnight Moon Night Shade
- 1. On covered work surface, paint bottom of shade Custard, center Blue Danube and Copen Blue, and top Opaque Blue. Use paintbrush to blend colors. Let dry.
- 2. Use paintbrush to lightly spatter shade White. Let dry.
- 3. Print and cut out pattern. Transfer design onto shade. Use white writer to paint stars and write "Goodnight Moon." Let dry.
- 4. Use sponge scrap to apply two coats of glaze over shade. While still wet, sprinkle with gold glitter. Let dry.
- 5. Use star paper punch to punch stars on top edge of shade. Use craft knife to cut moon from shade.
- 6. Cut piece of laminate same-size as stars and moon. Glue on inside of shade.
- 1. Adults, help kids when using craft knife.