Pattern - Gobble Gobble Hanging
- 1. Measure and cut 6-3/4" cardboard circle (turkey body). Apply Glue Lines on circle. Press yellow craft foam on circle; trim edges even.
- 2. On covered work surface, paint brown dots on turkey body. Let dry.
- 3. Print and cut out patterns. Apply Glue Lines on cardboard scrap. Press face and sign on cardboard. Trim edges even. Use Craft Glue Dots to glue face on body.
- 4. Use Mini Glue Dots to glue beads (eyes) and beak on face. For wattle, measure and cut 1/2"x8" red craft foam strip. Use pinking shears to trim edges. Fold wattle in half; use Mini Glue Dots to glue wattle below beak.
- 5. Use Mini Glue Dots to glue feet on bottom of body and Craft Glue Dots to glue feathers on back of body.
- 6. Use black marker to write "Gobble Gobble" on sign. Use Mini Glue Dots to glue sign on back of beak.
- 7. For hanger, measure and cut 24" ribbon length. Loop and tie ribbon ends into bow. Use Craft Glue Dots to glue hanger on back of body.